Prev: Happy New Year, and a last-chance sales plug! ;-) Next: subscribing

Re: back to the flock, FT questions

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 10:14:37 +0000
Subject: Re: back to the flock, FT questions

On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 11:35:30PM -0500, GBailey@aol.com wrote:
>Hello again, I'm back on the list after about a 2 year absence.
>I played a few FT games in the last week and some things came up,
>along with others over the last few weeks since I bought a game
>store back in November.  I got some FT books on the shelf now,
>plus some miniatures.	So where's the UN specs to go with the
>minis?

No official ones. You'll find different people's takes on them at:

Brian Bell - http://www.ftsr.org/, more specifically
http://www.ftsr.org/ft/ft25/registry.asp?sort=govt

Paul Radford - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~paulradford/ft/pp-ships.html

Doubtless others that I've missed.

>What's the current adjustment to Sa'vasku ships' NPV or
>their systems?

Check the list archive at the extremely useful
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/Archive - list consensus seems to be
that the stinger range bands should come down to 8", but there is little
agreement on other remedies (or whether they're needed).

>Didn't someone do a naval adaptation for FT and
>where can I find it (my web search turned up nothing)?

"Wet Thrust", http://www.swob.dna.fi/mini/gzg/wet-thr.pdf - note that
this is for straight FT2, not the FB rules.

>What's
>the latest release schedule (if there is one) for FT related products
>(oh okay, for the store, GZG products in general)?

Nothing has been officially announced.

Prev: Happy New Year, and a last-chance sales plug! ;-) Next: subscribing