Prev: Re: Los' Xmas Greetings! Next: DLD Unsolicited Testimonial

[OT] ISO Robert Deakin

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 21:35:21 -0500
Subject: [OT] ISO Robert Deakin

Anyone have an e-mail address? I want to ask
him about hosting Karla's Kidnap on
www.stargrunt.ca. I got the idea from Los as he
makes some references to it in his Rot Hafen
Saga (which will....once I complete the
reformating... be available via stargunt.ca).

Related Note:
Also, if anyone knows who wrote "Welcome to
Ground Zero" (and has a copy), I'd like to get
permission to host that story as well as I recall
it very fondly.

FYI:
Adrian is working on getting Owen G's TO&Es
for various forces up and live and I've got a
new scenario posted and a book review of an
excellent book (John Ringo's "A Hymn Before
Battle) that deals with PA and Urban Fighting.
Also a bunch more content in various stages of
production, so visit once, visit often :)

Thomas Barclay
Instructor, CST 6304 (TCP/IP programming for the Internet)
kaladorn@fox.nstn.ca
http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/CST6304
http://stargrunt.ca/tb/CST6304

Prev: Re: Los' Xmas Greetings! Next: DLD Unsolicited Testimonial