Prev: Re: Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training Next: Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training

Los' Xmas Greetings!

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 13:40:21 -0500
Subject: Los' Xmas Greetings!

Greetings,

Los (Carlos L.) sends his holiday greetings from
<DELETED>. He's busy doing <DELETED> for
<DELETED>.  ;)

(For those that are new to the list, Carlos (Los)
is a serving American Special Forces list-
member who is a little infamous for his opus e-
novel about the Kra'Vak at RotHafen).

He sends his best wishes to all on the list
(holiday greetings) and he is looking forward to
getting back to some gaming (... I suppose
when he finishes honing his FMAS talents).  He
says he was happily able to spend Xmas with
his family (meeting in Paris briefly) and did get
a chance to do some gaming with them.

How can you tell a true gamer? Finally sees his
family after a pile of time away in dangerous
work, and he still manages to sneak in a game!

Anyway, we certainly all hope he rejoins our list
brotherhood soon and that he comes back to
us safe and sound!

Thomas B
Thomas Barclay
Instructor, CST 6304 (TCP/IP programming for the Internet)
kaladorn@fox.nstn.ca
http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/CST6304
http://stargrunt.ca/tb/CST6304