Prev: Re: Merry Xmas - the height of me-too-ism! Next: RE: [FT] Shields or not

Re: "Grand Debut" - A Welcome and Invitation to the GZG-List Community!

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 20:20:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: "Grand Debut" - A Welcome and Invitation to the GZG-List Community!

--- adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca wrote:
> Hello to all!
>
> After months of secret scurrying about by Santa's
> Elves (well, ok, just
> Tomb and I) our epic project is ready to welcome
> friends.

Very much nice.

(I think that means you can put a gif on there of a
double headed eagle with the legend, "By appointment
to the Basileus ton Rhomaioi" on your site.)

Tom mentioned something about wanting to give some of
my content a more graphically-oriented home--feel free
to swipe whatever you want to put up on your place.

John

Prev: Re: Merry Xmas - the height of me-too-ism! Next: RE: [FT] Shields or not