Prev: Australian fires Next: Re: Australian fires

RE: [SG] Rash

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 09:48:45 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] Rash

For KV, I believe that Tom & co. redid the way that morale works for KV.

I could see a Ro'Kah test instead of a morale test. If they fail, they
enter
Ro'Kah for 1 turn. If they fail and enter Ro'Kah, they get 2x Attack
phases
or some bonus if they assault. But after 1 round, they fight as
fatigued.

As for humans, I could see it replacing Confident. Gain +1 shift on
morale
rolls, but drop 2 levels if they fail. Instead of dropping to Steady,
they
drop to Shaken (rolls indicating 2 drops in confidence still drop them
Broken). This would represent the sudden realization that, yes, they can
be
killed and, no, the good guys do not always win.

-----
Brian Bell
-----