Prev: Re: Catholics in Space! Next: Re: Catholics in Space!

Merry Xmas - the height of me-too-ism!

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 11:34:08 -0500
Subject: Merry Xmas - the height of me-too-ism!

Seasons Greetings to all, to all a Merry Xmas,
Happy Chanukah, Happy New Year, Bon Annee,
Joyeux Noel, Feliz Navidad, Snobim Godom,
Dieg Moroz, Nollig Criel......etc.

(pardon my badly transliterated French,
Russian, Scots Gaelic, etc. (heck, pardon my
English too, might as well be all inclusive!))

To each and all, my best of the season and may
the new year find you happier, healthier, and
with much more time to spend with friends at
the gaming table pasting the crap out of one
another with little lead figs! ;)

Oh, and I did have to chuckle about Evangelical
Aliens versus Human Catholics.... how very
seasonal.... (and it was an interesting idea - not
one I've seen explored in fiction - aliens that
want to wipe us out, not because we're an
infestation, not because we'll one day rule
space, and not because they want to eat us or
steal our biosphere.... rather because they have
a fundamental religious disagreement with
us....).

Anyway, to all (especially to those who've said
nice things about the site myself and Adrian are
working on), a Merry Xmas and a Good Day!

Tomb

PS - Mr. Sadler, if you wish to contact me off-
list and send me a small graphic icon, I'd like to
link to stargrunt.com and arrange a reciprocal
link. Your great site stargrunt.com served as
the initial inspiration for my idea to register
stargrunt.ca!
Thomas Barclay
Instructor, CST 6304 (TCP/IP programming for the Internet)
kaladorn@fox.nstn.ca
http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/CST6304
http://stargrunt.ca/tb/CST6304

Prev: Re: Catholics in Space! Next: Re: Catholics in Space!