Prev: Re: Catholics in Space! Next: Re: Catholics in Space!

Re: Catholics in Space!

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 00:04:48 EST
Subject: Re: Catholics in Space!

On Mon, 24 Dec 2001 21:02:44 -0500 "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:

>> Didn't the Dorsai series have a 'bad' "Good Guys" group aping
>Puritans in
>> Space?
>
>The Friendlies, IIRC.

Sounds like some group in the Dorsai series, probably them.

Interestingly they and their apparent antithesis (the zen'ish types)
both
were needed to provide the training and skills the hero attained in one
of the books (the last one I read was this monster paperback and I think
I never got the concluding volume.  The real bad guys (IMO) seemed to be
the guys who combined the same skills without any morality.

Any group, properly caricatured can become a bad guy in a
game/book/movie.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Catholics in Space! Next: Re: Catholics in Space!