Prev: Christmas Next: Re: Catholics in Space!

RE: "Grand Debut" - A Welcome and Invitation to the GZG-List Community! THANKS FRIENDS!

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 11:13:33 -0700
Subject: RE: "Grand Debut" - A Welcome and Invitation to the GZG-List Community! THANKS FRIENDS!

Hello!

To those who had nice things to say about our new website (in particular
Owen, Brian B., Jeremy Sadler and Beth, and those who have contacted us
off-list), thank you!  Glad you  enjoyed it!

Tom and I are having fun getting it up and running.  I'm sure you
noticed
that it is still a bit light on content - there'll be more added on an
ongoing basis.

Brian - your question about a "starter force" for Stargrunt is a good
one.
Laserlight gave you a response, but it made me think that the question
would make for a good article on the website.  The Stargrunt actually
mentions this, but if you don't have the book yet...	I'll see about
writing something soon.

And to Jeremy - sorry my friend :)

To the rest of the list - for those who celebrate Christmas, we hope
it's a
Merry one, and to everyone - all the best for the New Year!

Take care,

Adrian
(and Tom Barclay!)

adrian.johnson@sympatico.co
adrian@stargrunt.ca

http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Christmas Next: Re: Catholics in Space!