Prev: RE: [SG] Rash Next: Re: [SG] Rash

RE: [SG] Rash

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 19:13:46 -0600
Subject: RE: [SG] Rash

Could be both...

Witness the general attitudes at the beginning of WWI, 'we'll be back
before
the leaves fall...'

It would be thought of as a different variety of Green perhaps.

It might very well work better as a specific troop type in the
Elite-Veteran-Regular-etc. mould.

In fact, on reflection, I think that would be more workable than as a
Morale
Level.

David