Prev: RE: "Grand Debut" - A Welcome and Invitation to the GZG-List Comm unity! Next: [OT] - Is David Dunn out there?

Re: Sa'vasku Seeker

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 23:22:52 -0800
Subject: Re: Sa'vasku Seeker

Ok so I did some fiddling with building ships and came to the conclusion
that 2 biomass and 2 energy per Seeker would put it on par with MT
missiles. This assumes a single flight launch of Seekers, using 2 turns
to produce the whole salvo, with no mass allocated for stingers and the
human ship with 6 thrust. If you add a stinger and cortex the cost is
higher for Seekers but the ship can use it's power for beam shots too.

2 power seems balanced to me, and 3 a little high, but then I'm probably
missing something.

Sa'vasku Seeker:

Production:
* Uses a drone womb to produce
* Power comes out of repair
* Requires 2 biomass, 2 power per seeker
* Can produce up to 3 seekers per womb

Attack:
* Moves like MT missile

Warhead Types:
* Explosive - 2D6 Damage
* Needle - Damages one system of choice

Prev: RE: "Grand Debut" - A Welcome and Invitation to the GZG-List Comm unity! Next: [OT] - Is David Dunn out there?