Prev: RE: Burst Pods Next: Re: Nomenclature in force structures

[OT]Random Muttering and Merrry Christmas

From: Christopher Downes-Ward <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:22:47 -0000
Subject: [OT]Random Muttering and Merrry Christmas

I'm going to Unsub over Christmas so I'll get the seasons's greetings in
now.

One of the things I'll be doing over Christmas is trying to get revenge
on
my Daughter who has beaten me at "Awful Green Things From Outer Space"
although the current score is 3-2 in my favour. The highlight of the
last
game was my Marine Sergeant deliberately setting off a canister of
rocket
fuel in the compartment he was in in order to fry some Green Things.

Now I seem to remember A thread on modelling starthip interiors for
Stargrunt and I have a number of GW Genestealers in varying sizes
(including
young) so how about using AGTFOS as a FMA scenario. Hmmm...

An adult Green Thing would have no ability to use weapons and probably
has
move 8", D8 armour and a D8 for quality, a baby move 4", D6 armour and
D6
for quality and an Egg no move D4 and no quality cos it can't do
anything.
It would take an activation for a Green Thing to eat a crewman (and
hence
grow) or to lay an egg.

Modelling the crew's uncertainty about what their weapons can do to
Green
things can probablly be done in the same way as the original game - by
chit
pulls.

The Green Things would not have a chain of command but the crew, who a
probalby mostly Green except for the Marine Contingent and a few others
would have a chain of command. I think this needs more thought -
probably
with the original game in front of me.

Chris Downes-Ward

the system manager.

Should you require further information please contact
us using the details below.

website: http://www.acuma.co.uk
email: postmaster@acuma.co.uk

Prev: RE: Burst Pods Next: Re: Nomenclature in force structures