Prev: Re: Framework of nations Next: Re: GZGverse Govt Structure

Re: Framework of nations

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:13:06 EST
Subject: Re: Framework of nations

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 19:32:54 -0500 (EST) Roger Books
<books@jumpspace.net> writes:
<snip>

>Duck Dodgers in the 24-1/2 centurey!!!

Donald Duck would be my role model, I'm sure.  But I have been called
Daffy...

A certain Squadron of the NPC is rumored to have painted various images
of  "Saint Duck" on their aerospace craft to twit the PHR's
sanctimonious
attitudes...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Framework of nations Next: Re: GZGverse Govt Structure