Prev: Re: RH ships Next: RE: Framework of nations WAS: Re: Attitude on the UN

Re: RH ships

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 00:53:14 -0500
Subject: Re: RH ships

> Laserlight wrote:
>
> > The RH would probably shop around, but I could see them splitting
> > their purchases between NAC and FSE.
>
> I dunno about that.  IIRC from the fluff, the RH and ESU don't
exactly
> get along, and given that the FSE and ESU are nominal allies,

I know, but FSE isn't a client of ESU, just an ally, and are usually
willing to sell to whoever wants their stuff.  And the Russians have
always been fond of the French (except when they come visiting eg
Napoleon).  The Russians have usually been worried about the Germans
and I don't think having them right next door is likely to make that

Prev: Re: RH ships Next: RE: Framework of nations WAS: Re: Attitude on the UN