Prev: Re: [FT and DS 2] Next: RE: Framework of nations WAS: Re: Attitude on the UN

RE: Replacing DSII Damage chits with die roll

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 12:56:28 +1100
Subject: RE: Replacing DSII Damage chits with die roll

G'day.

> I sent a copy of the system Oerjan posted to the list.
>
> No, we haven't tried it yet...

Derek and another local gamer have had a game with it and I've fooled
around
with it a little and it seems good to me so far. Couple of little kinks
I'm
trying to figure out if need changing or just getting used to, but
Oerjan's
definitely has potential! I haven't tried any of the others out there so
can't comment on them sorry.

Cheers

Prev: Re: [FT and DS 2] Next: RE: Framework of nations WAS: Re: Attitude on the UN