Prev: RE: Plasma Pods (was Re: S'V Seekers) Next: RE: Framework of nations WAS: Re: Attitude on the UN

RE: Another Gamer - and the Aussie Invasion continues...

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:58:47 +1100
Subject: RE: Another Gamer - and the Aussie Invasion continues...

G'day,

> I guess we left them all alone too long round the other side
> of the planet, they got annoyed at the rest of us, and decided
> to take over, or something.

Maybe we're just completing the first stages of the OU's plans to
takeover
and dominate the GZGverse... ;)

...either that or we all decided to entertain ourselves while we wait
for
the publication of Bugs Don't Surf, DS3, FT3, FMA..... ;P

Have fun

Prev: RE: Plasma Pods (was Re: S'V Seekers) Next: RE: Framework of nations WAS: Re: Attitude on the UN