Prev: [OT] Take this off list (was Re: Attitude on the UN) Next: Re: StanFlex vs OUDF

RE: DS2 random Events table.........

From: "Iain Davidson" <iain@a...>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:51:00 -0000
Subject: RE: DS2 random Events table.........

Ohhh, yes please ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
[mailto:owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU]On Behalf Of mark and staci
drake
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 4:02 AM
To: gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: DS2 random Events table.........

Finally.....put it down on computer.I got the idea from Solitaire
Squad Leader of using a similar Random Events table for solo games in
DS2.If
anyone is interested send me your email address and I will send you the
file
to look at/use/put in your fireplace,etc. (will send out on Wed.or
Thurs.this week.) It is in Word,and is @35kb.
I only ask for constructive criticism on this........thanks.

Mark Drake

Prev: [OT] Take this off list (was Re: Attitude on the UN) Next: Re: StanFlex vs OUDF