Prev: RE: Ship Designs for Review Next: RE: Ship Designs for Review

Re: UN

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:38:56 -0500
Subject: Re: UN

> > The last thing that the Illuminati
> > wants is such a powerful force of Order.
>
> Wait a minute; which of the illuminated conspiracies are we talking
about
> anyways?  And the real question is, who'se pulling their strings?

I speak, of course, of the Ancient and Illuminati Seers of Bavaria....

http://www.users.voicenet.com/~johncrim/Bavaria.html

..whose pages are embarassingly out of date.  The ship designs are from
FTII, and I
haven't even written up the dreaded Illuminati Stealth System (based on
the Mimbari ECM
system from the "Earthforce Sourcebook").

Maybe over the holidays.

Hey, I've also found the perfect figures to use for my Illuminati SGII
troops!

http://www.geocities.com/gisby.geo/fw24.htm

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: RE: Ship Designs for Review Next: RE: Ship Designs for Review