Prev: Re: Re[2]: Unsubscribing Next: Re: [OT] A variety of terminology/history questions

Re: Re[2]: Unsubscribing

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 16:00:30 -0800 (PST)

Brian,

Please understand that I am not accusing folks, just
asking them to examine their actions.  You are correct
and maybe I have been ignoring the list for a touch
too long if the chest pounding has ended.

Apparently I am not demonstrating my tone very well
because I certainly do not mean to bring this all up
again.	I do think that this list was a very civil
place for quite some time and even in disagreement we
have been able to maintain decent tone.  I thank you
for helping to maintain that civility and I hope I can
as well.

Yours,

Bob Makowsky

As for the Unsubs, I was using them as an example and
I did note that one was a traveling one.