Prev: Re: [OT] Martian Miniature Next: Re: FMA Battalion

Re: Unsubscribing

From: Shawn M Mininger <smininger@y...>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 07:32:46 -0800 (PST)

Acually, could someone please email me the insrtructions for
unsubscribing as well?

--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:
> Have a good trip!  Some place nice I hope, and paid for by work would
> be
> even better!
> The only place my work wants to send me is D.C.!?!?!	Other people
> got
> Hawaii, Australia, San Diego... etc.	I said "No Thanks."
>
> Gracias,
> Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
> This is my Science Fiction Alter Ego E-mail address.
> Historical - Warbeads@juno.com
> Fantasy and 6mm - dwarf_warrior@juno.com
>
> On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 06:43:44 EST NobJobz@aol.com writes:
> >
> >--part1_de.1eb3607c.2940b3f0_boundary
> >
> >Could some one please email me instructions for unsubscribing from
> the
> >list.
> >I've lost my copy and need to get off the list before my trip
> >overseas.
> >
> >Apologies for the incovenience and many thanks in advance.
> >
> >-Kelvin...
> >
> >--part1_de.1eb3607c.2940b3f0_boundary
> >
> ><HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Could some one please
>
> >email me instructions for unsubscribing from the list. &nbsp;I've
> lost
> >my copy and need to get off the list before my trip overseas.
> ><BR>
> ><BR>Apologies for the incovenience and many thanks in advance.
> ><BR>
> ><BR>-Kelvin...</FONT></HTML>
> >
> >--part1_de.1eb3607c.2940b3f0_boundary--

> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

=====
Warmest regards,

Shawn M Mininger

"Oh Lord, my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me." Psalm 6:2

"Doing what's right is seldom easy, but its always right."  a quote by
Shawn M Mininger

Prev: Re: [OT] Martian Miniature Next: Re: FMA Battalion