Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian? Next: Re: More military questions!

Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu... and way OT.

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 22:16:32 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu... and way OT.

At 11:59 AM 12/6/01 -0600, you wrote:
>In message <200112061627.fB6GRbO17409@soda.csua.berkeley.edu>,
johncrim@voicene
>t.com writes:
>>
>> And I seem to remember something about some kind of living planet,
>> too.  Anot her interesting bit of terrain to create!  I'd feel
>> horribly tempted to use some of those really creepy doll's eyes that
>> you can find in crafty stores.
>
>Ghroth, the Harbinger and the Maker of the Doom of Worlds, coaxing the
>stars into position and singing to awaken the Old Ones.

Yeah, yeah, that's the dude!

'course, by calling The Maker of the Doom of Worlds "dude" I've probably
doomed myself and this entire planet.  Sorry 'about that.

I'm about half convinced at this point that an FT background based
on...actually, that's a little strong.	How about "inspired by"?  A
background INSPIRED BY the Cthulhu Mythos could be pretty damned cool.
Not
particularly cheerful, though.

There's probably some Anime series that's already gone this route, isn't
there?

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Jovian? Next: Re: More military questions!