Prev: Re: Bugs and flight Next: Re: Quantumly OT: Speaking of culture clash, was: Questions regarding NAC

Re: Inventions

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 21:10:16 EST
Subject: Re: Inventions

On Wed, 05 Dec 2001 12:15:31 +1100 Derek Fulton (Actually Beth in her
stealth mode) <derekfulton@bigpond.com> writes:

<snip>.... That's kinda like sticking to the now dying idea
>that
>Columbus was the first European to land in the Americas.
>
>Cheers
>
>Beth (pretending to be Derek, just to fool you all.... )

Why we have a federal holiday to celebrate Colunbus discovering America
first!	Of courdse he was looking for China and might have thought he
was
near India... Hence Indios...

Two pipes says, "Discovered?  I thought we were here all the time!  I
know, it has to do with Columbus not being able to admit he was lost and
having to ask directions!  Isabella would have asked!"

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Bugs and flight Next: Re: Quantumly OT: Speaking of culture clash, was: Questions regarding NAC