Prev: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu :) Next: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu :)

Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu :)

From: David Brewer <david@b...>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 20:03:07 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu :)

JEREMY CLARIDGE wrote:

> > Well, I've been considering adding Cthulu to the Tuffleyverse :-)
>
> Don't joke I sat down the other day contemplating 1/300th scale
> Cthulhu and his minions :)

There was once a Great Cthulhu that went with a line of Cthulhu
miniatures. It was supposedly a 25mm range, but in this case it
really was more like 1/300th... a 25mm Cthulhu would be vast.

--
David Brewer

"It is foolishness and endless trouble to cast a stone at every

Prev: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu :) Next: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu :)