Prev: RE: [DSII] VTOLS and popups Next: Nanotechnology

Re: [OT] WWII rules?

From: jmodule@y...
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:10:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] WWII rules?

It appears my message came through blank... I'm not sure why.
Anyway, I was going to suggest Mike Elliott's conversion at:
http://www.felixent.f9.co.uk/games/art96.html

It may be the same as what Andy suggested.

Also there's a big list of WW2 rules at:
http://freespace.virgin.net/pete.jones/Rules/World_War_2/world_war
_2.htm

- Jakim

On 5 Dec 2001, at 12:55, Andy Cowell wrote:

> In message <20011205182757.48444.qmail@web10806.mail.yahoo.com>, Jakim
Friant w