Prev: Re: Questions before my rules even arrive, was: Needle fleet Next: Re: Questions before my rules even arrive, was: Needle fleet

Re: Not the usual miniature auction

From: jfoster@k...
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:48:25 +0000
Subject: Re: Not the usual miniature auction

Might apply to the needle beam discussion
however. >-_^<
<pre>
Those ain't miniature !

Mike Stanczyk wrote:

>I keep an autosearch going on Ebay for the rare
time when
>someone puts up a GZG or other related Full
Thrust miniature.

>This came in today. *snicker*	*giggle*
*laughter*

>Excuse me but I think that's the Narn bat squad
at my door.

>"No I wasn't going to say anything about "Full
Thrust"!  Honest!"

>*Wham*
>
>Mike
>
>Good news! New items have been found at eBay in
your favorite search for:

>Keywords:	   full thrust
>
>Here are the most recent new listings since we
last emailed you.
>Please click on any of the URLs to see what we
have found for you.

>1.
>Item #: 1042326840
>Title:  ~TP~VTG FULL THRUST CIRCLE STITCH BULLET
BRA!
>Price:  $9.99
>Bids:	 0
>Starts: Dec-01-01 20:29:24 PST
>URL:	 <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=1042326840">http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1042326840</a>

</pre>