Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Beth's question was Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units

Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 23:14:49 EST
Subject: Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:36:10 +1100  Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:
>G'day,

In respons eto my idea:
>> You should get some 'selected' historical armies (28mm for effect)
>of
>> nations where clothing was considered heavy armor and tell her
>"..but
>> historically, it's what they wore in combat..."
>
>Do you think I'm just going to hand my children material like that?!
>You
>never know what new form it will return to you in... "Janneke put a
>jumper
>on!"
>"But Mummy the ancient Greeks only wore...."
>
>;P ;)
>
>Beth

Oh come on, I would love to see the picture of your mother's (or was it
mother-in-law?) face when her granddaughter dropped that line on her...

That would be even better then the picture of her face when you this is
just a 'historically accurate' army.

Yes "Yank" is sometimes a synonym for S _ _ _ disturber...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!