Prev: Why we fight (there was an old B&W movie by that name IIRC) Next: Questions before my rules even arrive, was: Needle fleet

RE: [OT] What mailing list is this again?

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 13:13:35 -0800

Despite my promise not to post any more, I feel one more comment is
needed -
and that is my apology.  I blew things way out of proportion, caused
some
hard feelings, and I'm sorry.  Chalk it up to my being an over-emotional

person (Curse of being a right-brainer amongst all these logical types).
actually like the idea of the NAC, it'll just be interesting to see how
it
develops.  Hell, with the population distribution, I can see over time a

series of NAC PM's from North and then even South America.

>From a gaming standpoint, the reason I'm designing my own background
has
less to do with a desire for it to reflect US jingoism, than a boredom
with
the idea of a few large superpowers on Eart.  since it's fiction anyway,
I'm
going with a lot of smaller nations.  In fact, my little universe
includes a
balkanization of America, with the US and Canad being broken up and
realigned into several smaller countries (including much smaller but
still
surviving USA's & Canadas).  IMO this gives me and any friends who play
in
my 'verse  a lot more leeway in developing forces etc.	I'm still
working on
it, but when it's done I'll present it to the group.

Again, I apologize for making so much trouble.	can understand the
points of
view of the others on the list, and probably would feel the same way if
were on the other side of the border.

Brian B2

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud