Prev: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse Next: Re: Armalligator was: Email

RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 10:52:07 -0800
Subject: RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

David Rodemaker Wrote:

>I forget...
>
>Is Free Cal-Tex Canon?
>
>If so, doesn't this solve a certain amount of this discussion? ;)

I've decided to drop the issue altogether.  Despite the list's disdain
for
NAC splinter groups, if I really want free Americans, I can always make
one
up anyway.  That was not my point to begin with, I was merely arguing
that a
British return to America would require some major concessions to
Americans.

As for free Cal-Tex, the odds of America becoming British again are,
IMO,
several orders higher than the odds of Texans ever having anything to do

with California. ;-)

Brian B2

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

Prev: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse Next: Re: Armalligator was: Email