Prev: Re: [OT] What mailing list is this again? Next: RE: Nobility.... or not....

Re: [OT] What mailing list is this again? moved on...........

From: "Germy & Fizl" <germ@g...>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:25:28 -0000

[John said]
> Bring up a new topic, something that interests *you*.  If I had
anything
to offer, trust
> me: I would.	Right now, though, I'm dividing my time between gluing
guns
onto Matchbox
> cars and trying to dry out my thrice accurséd basement.  Stupid
backed up
pipes....
> Good thing I keep all the important stuff in plastic boxes!

Well I did this with the bug figures I had designed. Which I mentioned
not
for praise
but for ideas (reading the Armalligator e-mails with interest).
I believe you did respond to my original mail John and I did produce new
infantry
and powered infantry. Ok so they are bigger versions of the normal
infantry
but they are organic so powered armour units have just grown up more :)

Tony has a picture of them up here
http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/Frames/New/Items/BUG-020.html

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT] What mailing list is this again? Next: RE: Nobility.... or not....