Prev: RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: RE: Armalligator was: Email

RE: silly questions re national/unit pride

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 12:38:52 +1100
Subject: RE: silly questions re national/unit pride

G'day Brian,

Calm down mate, more than anything this is just a clash of cultures/way
of
looking at the world... even if we do both speak some kinda English etc
;)

Like Derek said we take the mick out of everybody and everything
(especially
ourselves) we just can't help ourselves.... if there's not a joke about
it
in 10minutes it was a non-event (whether the event be good, bad or
ugly).

> And it's even sadder that you would trust ANY media to defin us.

Unfortunately many USAians over here only reinforce the impression...
but
maybe that's why they're over here you sensible ones gave 'em the boot,
like
we ousted Mr Crocodile Hunter ;) ;)

> As for the NAC controversy, I'm not disputing the NAC.   But
> the Canon only says we were rejoined, it
> doesn't say we were dragged in in chains....

Not so long back this bugbear raised its ugly head and I gave an
alternative
fleshing out which didn't require it either. It may be fun for us to
tease
you about it, but we realise its not necessary (may be not even likely
either). Each to his own... personally I know why the NAC rules half the
world in the GZGverse.... the Great Penguin Republic of central
Antarctica
infiltrated the Illuminati and manipulated them into setting up the
bombing
of the White House (after weakening the American market by having a run
on
Twinkie bars... whatever they are!) and then...... oh dear I think sleep
deprivation has finally made me crack ;) ;)

Have fun

Beth

Prev: RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: RE: Armalligator was: Email