Prev: RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: RE: Armalligator was: Email

RE: Population NAC Military

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:20:06 +1100
Subject: RE: Population NAC Military

G'day,

> 10 Billion ? Isn't the world's population expected to peak around that
> number in the later 21st century, according to most projections.

Depends if you go with the high, medium or low projection... current
idea is
a little higher than that, for the Earth based part of the population at
least.

> If the NAC alone has that number, what would be the total number of
> humans on Earth ?

I haven't done the entire Earth yet, though if Barclay has his
way....The
fig I was quoting was rough, but it also included all the NAC offworld
holdings (Albion alone is fairly large) and the NAC earth based holdings
of
the NAC are fairly sizeable (essentially the entire Americas). However,
must admit to growth rates on the healthy side (between medium and high
UN
estimate parameter levels) otherwise gaming the GZGverse would get
fairly
pointless ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: RE: Armalligator was: Email