Prev: Re: [FH] Druze, was Another political question re: Tuffleverse Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 20:01:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

--- Derek Fulton <derekfulton@bigpond.com> wrote:

> What John is overlooking is the simple fact that in
> the GZG time line the
> United States of America NO LONGER exists. The

When 80 million amalgamate with 300 million, guess
who's mores get respect.  It's the Mongols and the
Chinese, but not quite as lopsided.

>   Nice idea, too bad it doesn't work, have a look at
> just what it takes to
> be a US President

Really?  Keep in mind some of our Presidents are about
2-3 generations removed from being white trash. . . Of
course they are all lawyers et al--we do kind of
require an education of some sort.

John

http://shopping.yahoo.com