Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: [OT] Vegiemite

Re: Bier

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 18:34:42 +0100
Subject: Re: Bier

> Now can we PLEASE stop before some lister from Oz goes off, again, for
the
> upteenth time, about how Foster is NOT Australian for beer?!?!? ;->=

When was in Australia in 1981 or so, there was a fairly popular song
being
rude (poking fun?) at all the other people. The Germans got away with a
half-compliment:

"The German are wonkers, but they make good beer".

Reasonably true - on both counts

:-)
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: [OT] Vegiemite