Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units- CANADIAN units and stuff Next: RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Re: [OT] Vegiemite was RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 01:02:37 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Vegiemite was RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

On Saturday, December 1, 2001, at 12:08 AM, Jaime Tiampo wrote:

> No no. It's a well known scientific fact that vegimate and marmite are
> both absolutely dicusting.

Vegimate is not that bad...really.  Even my wife, who grew up in
Minnesota, gave vegimate a try when we there last December on our
honeymoon.  A mate in Canberra, that would be you Alan, encouraged us to

give it a try.	It's not what I'd eat every morning but it's not too
bad.

Kevin Walker
Horizon Concepts, Inc.
Macintosh & Windows Development