Prev: RE: [OT] Vegiemite was RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: ok, somebody's a bad boy... don't do that again please :)

Re: [OT] Vegiemite was RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:08:05 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] Vegiemite was RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> Its all in the amount you put on.... approximately a tonne/inch thick
for
> people like Derek who grew up on it and have killed all their taste
buds on
> lethally hot curries etc, but for the uninitiated and people with
taste
> buds/brain cells a very light scrapping is much more pleasant
(especially on
> warm crunchy toast with butter) ;)

No no. It's a well known scientific fact that vegimate and marmite are
both absolutely dicusting. This from me, who will eat just about
anything (being raised on traditional chinese cuisine gets you some
pretty interesting stuff and having a fatal love of curries that melt
through plates). I lived for 6 months in Kiwiland and just the smell of
the stuff is foul. I think a love of any of the mites is a sure sign of
mental instability.

Jaime