Prev: Re: [CON] ECC V Preregistration News Next: RE: Email

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 00:40:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

At 12:10 AM -0500 12/1/01, Laserlight wrote:
> > Well, our microbrews have a quite a bit going for them. Even Michael
> > Jackson has said so.
>
>No improper language on the list, please.

What's the matter, did the Beer hunter not like your favorite brew?

- Ryan Montieth Gill				      SW1025 H -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Nextel: 404-557-5637 ID 35	  e-mail: Ryan.Gill@turner.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191	      Pager: ryan_gill@imcingular.com  -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC V Preregistration News Next: RE: Email