Prev: RE: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs Next: Re: [OT] Vegiemite was RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

[OT] Vegiemite was RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 16:26:39 +1100
Subject: [OT] Vegiemite was RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

G'day,

> Sorry.  I've tried both.  While I'm not a big fan of
> McDonald's, I couldn't keep vegemite down.

Its all in the amount you put on.... approximately a tonne/inch thick
for
people like Derek who grew up on it and have killed all their taste buds
on
lethally hot curries etc, but for the uninitiated and people with taste
buds/brain cells a very light scrapping is much more pleasant
(especially on
warm crunchy toast with butter) ;)

Cheers

Beth - who had Mum ship me Vegemite for the 9 months I lived in Scotland
;)