Prev: [OT] The black and twisted arches.... (was Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale) Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Re: [CON] ECC V Preregistration News

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 00:00:22 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC V Preregistration News

Evening, Jon!

> Notice for ECC Preregistration

> The order in which I obtain your preregistration information
> on December 1st will determine the order you choose your
> figure from the selection.  If I receive your preregistration
> prior to December 1st, I will flip the time from 12:01 AM
> Dec. 1st.  Thus a November 30th, 9:00 PM e-mail will be
> treated as a 3:00 AM Dec. 1st e-mail.

This should get to you a few minutes before, so it'll be
flipped (then again, depends on how slow this 2400bd modem
is!)

> For pregistration, please send to davisje@nycap.rr.com,
> the following information:
    Name:	Mark Kochte
    Address:	1823 Rambling Ridge Lane #T-1
    City:	Baltimore
    State/Province:	Maryland
    Zip/Postal: 21209
    Country:	USA
    Phone:	410-486-0856
    Email Address:	kochte@stsci.edu
    Emergency Contact and Contact Phone:	n/a
    Events you wish to play:	the painting event; unsure of
the other events right now because I had no time this week to
print out the schedule and I can't view it over this terminal
interface (and definitely not while doing email! :-/ )
    Ship image for your convention badge: NAC,ESU,FSE,NSL,KV,IF,SV,PH

What, no UN?  ;-)  NAC, then...

> Payment of the $20 preregistration fee may be made by check or
> Paypal.  Paypal payment is limited to the first 25 users, due
> to Paypal's restrictions.  As in previous years, volunteers and
> gamemasters will receive a $5 rebate at the conclusion of the
> convention.  Due to the banking fees associated with international
> checks, Canadian attendees are encouraged to use Paypal or pay
> the preregistration fee at the door in US currency.  E-mail
> Jon Davis if you have any questions.

Well, I can't use PayPal through this interface, either, so
I'll have to give you a check. When do you want it? (unless
you can take a paypal payment at a later date, then I'm all
over it) (well, I could log into another account and try lynx,
but at this speed I'm not sure how fast paypal would interact...
...heh! and I left my password at work...never mind this thought!)

Back to the book...

Mk