Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:55:05 -0800
Subject: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse

The History webpage I was directed to indicates that Turkiye (thanks for
the
spelling reminder) was absorped into the IF.  If not, I don't recall it
being mentioned in either the FSE or any other regional power.	In which

case, maybe I'll just take it *grin*.

But if my memory is correct, I'm sticking with a free colony somewhere.

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud