Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:03:59 -0800
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Derek Fulton wrote:

>Still tastes better than MacDonalds.

Sorry.	I've tried both.  While I'm not a big fan of McDonald's, I
couldn't
keep vegemite down.

The interesting thing is, from the McDonald's discussion, I'd be led to
believe that non-Americans think that all we EAT is McDonald's, or that
it's
representative of all American food.  I'm more than happy to dispel that

ugly myth.

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud