Prev: RE: RE: New baby girl Next: Re: New baby girl

RE: New baby girl

From: "Alister Crowe" <croweall@b...>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:27:57 +1100
Subject: RE: New baby girl

I have had personal experiences of Lachlan and Janneke rolling anything
BUT
a 1, but always one above whatever I rolled... oh the flashbacks. My
hard-suit girls never recovered from that...

Yes, now Derek and Beth have an excuse to buy more figs... Mei will need
fleet and a reasonable ground force, not to mention a dwarf regient,
some
Jaegers, a couple of grav-tanks, daleks, stuff like that.

Maybe instead of the normal cut-outs of animals on the mobile, hang up
some
NSL ships on fishing line...

You received this from Alister Crowe
ICQ: 77614478
AIM: Zeruelofmecha
"And lo, we the techs build the set and hang the lights and cue the
sound
and fly the drapes and build a wonderful show. And Lo, the actor shows
up,
misses his cue, falls on the set, stands out of the light, says the
wrong
line and trips into the new scrim. And we think 'what a wonderful show
except for the goddamn actor.'"
"An actor without techies is a naked person standing in the dark trying
emote. A techie without actors is a person with markedtable skills."
-Mark
Leslie