Prev: Re: [DSII] DFO on VTOLs? Next: Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs

Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs

From: WJAL21@a...
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:12:14 EST
Subject: Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs

bbilderback@hotmail.com writes:

> After the discussion on 25mm/15mm scale, I got the impression that
figures
> for games like Warhammer 40K, Warzone, and VOR are probably too big
for
> either scale, am I correct?  This is a shame, since a local game store
has
> bunch of Warzone stuff on clearance, and I'd love to get into SG.  In
> addition, I saw a WH40K fig that would be perfect for SG - IF it fit
> scale.  It's for a race called the Tau, and it's a Devilfish GEV APC.

> Looks
> like it would make a great SG VTOL or light troop lander.

The Devilfish looks good with true 25mm figures, including SGII one's.
And
some of hose old warzone figures look good, but they really are more the
same
proportions as GW figures. Though no one says you have to by the figures
for
the game (except GW of course).

> Also, I was wondering if anyone has seen the figs for B5 Gropos?  I
saw
> some, and they looked a little too big for 6 mm (Of course, the Ral
Partha
> Battletech tank figs are too big for my use, I use stuff that's ablut
> comparable to GHQ microarmour in scale).  But the infantry fugs looked
big
> enough to use in a larger scale.

  And as far as I am aware the gropos range is scaled in 10mm.

John Law

Prev: Re: [DSII] DFO on VTOLs? Next: Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs