Prev: Re: [DSII] DFO on VTOLs? Next: Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs

Re: FT: Questions about Fighters

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 21:38:20 +0000
Subject: Re: FT: Questions about Fighters

On or about Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 10:33:59AM +1300, Flynn Richardson
typed:
>I have a couple of questions about fighters under the FB1&2 rules that
we
>could not find specific answers to at last nights game.

>We have played (up to now ) that fighters get rerolls on a 6 as per the
>"optional" penetrating damage rule (FB1 pg. 5) both for anti fighter
and
>anti ship use.

>Is there any "official" ruling or have we missed some thing in the
rules?

The FAQ is your friend.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/faq-index.html

"Do fighters reroll sixes?"
"Yes. Fighters are assumed to be armed with beams."

Prev: Re: [DSII] DFO on VTOLs? Next: Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs