Prev: Re: Web Page Update Next: Manouverability of AIFVs

Re: Grav tanks

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 07:11:01 -0600
Subject: Re: Grav tanks

----- Original Message -----
From: <laserlight@quixnet.net>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 7:05 AM
Subject: Grav tanks

> Instead of using DS2 for grav tanks, you might use FT.  Grav tanks
would
use cinematic movement and be armed with beams.  Infantry would be
essentially immobile and would use missiles for anti-tank work--maybe a
SMR
with a max of 2 missiles, or something like that.  If you want to give
them
some mobility, let them move like fighters but with a 3" movement or
something like that. Anti-personnel weapons would work like Phalon
plasma
bursts.

And I thought I was twisted! Hats off to you Chris ....you win lol!

Prev: Re: Web Page Update Next: Manouverability of AIFVs