Prev: Re: grav Next: Re: New baby girl

Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:56:48 +1100
Subject: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts

G'day,

 >In fairly large battles, does anyone ever
 >find difficulty remembering which
 >ships have fired?

Derek's got a heap of plastic chips (like you get in kids board games or

poker takeoffs etc) in red, blue, green and yellow. We just drop a chip
behind each ship that's fired. We've never really had a problem with
losing
little ships before the can fire either. If the opponent wants to direct

his fire against the smaller things I'm not going to complain and if he
doesn't I usually have more smaller ships than my opponents have FCs ;)

Do like that card idea though.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: grav Next: Re: New baby girl