Prev: Re: New baby girl Next: Re: Low Vs High Tech :was grav

Re: New baby girl

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 01:26:08 -0000
Subject: Re: New baby girl

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@speakeasy.net>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 5:07 PM

> And at this rate, the Fulton's will have us surrounded.

Yes, but will they be able to roll anything but a 1?

> Derek Fulton wrote:
>
> > G'Day
> >
> > Just a get note to let you all know that Mei Ann Fulton came into
the
> > world at 8.46am on November the 26th, 2001, both Mother and daughter
> > are doing well.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Derek

And I`d like to add my congrats and best wishes. Also, think of the fun
of
looking forward to her teanage years, when she discovers boys, and you
remember what you was like as a teanage boy <G>.

BIF

Prev: Re: New baby girl Next: Re: Low Vs High Tech :was grav