Prev: [FT-ish] Axels and Alloys Next: Re:Bases

Re: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:52:51 -0800
Subject: Re: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis

GW has acceptable paints. The current series is a lot better than the
old "spatter" caps. But its still named after fantasy themes. And, like
all of the mini hobby lines, GW acrylics are no better - but more
expensive - than real artists acrylics. Any reputable art supply store
(and probably a lot of college bookstores) has a goodly selection of
acrylic paint.