Prev: Re: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis Next: [FT-ish] Axels and Alloys

Vallejo UK source

From: "Bob DeAngelis" <bobdea@t...>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:28:56 +0100
Subject: Vallejo UK source

I am Spanish based and Vallejo are made here. They are truly superb
paints
and mix perfectly well with GW paint.
In the UK try
caliver books in essex..
http://www.caliverbooks.com

I have dealt with them mail order and they are first class.

BTW I did a web search for "vallejo paints"
I got 1560 hits!!!
amazing!!!

Bob DeAngelis
Hobby pages