Prev: RE: New baby girl Next: Re: New baby girl

Re: New baby girl

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:32:21 -0600
Subject: Re: New baby girl

***
> Just a get note to let you all know that Mei Ann
> Fulton came into the world
***

Don't tell mom, but I shall never look at our Pekinese named Mei Mei
quite
the same. ;->=

Word o' warning, one feisty demon our dog is, if only I could find a
place
on the web for the gif slide show I made...

***
Congratulations!  Another gamer at the table in. . .
about 6-8 years or so?	Tell Beth I said Hi.
***

Well, from what Beth has reported in the past, more like 4 yrs. Given
they're experienced in training young ones, and now with the help of two

Come to think of it, Derek, I best get those 'scout cars' to you before
there's even more competition on calling 'dibs'.

> at 8.46am on November the 26th, 2001, both Mother
> and daughter are doing well.

Natch, the news we were all holding breaths on. You will give our best
wishes to Beth, but it's seldom easy on dad. Congrats to the whole
Fulton
brood, and everybody be excellent to each other.

Prev: RE: New baby girl Next: Re: New baby girl