Prev: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis Next: RE: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis

RE: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis

From: Christopher Downes-Ward <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:48:31 -0000
Subject: RE: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis

I usually use Humbrol enamels (available at any good model shop).
Personally
I have never used the GW paints, even on GW minis.

Chris D-W

the system manager.

Should you require further information please contact
us using the details below.

website: http://www.acuma.co.uk
email: postmaster@acuma.co.uk

Prev: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis Next: RE: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis