Prev: RE: Tripods, was: Walkers Next: RE: Do you enforce Fleet "composition"

RE: Cargo in FT

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 09:59:00 +1100
Subject: RE: Cargo in FT

On Thursday, November 22, 2001 5:20 PM, Jaime Tiampo
[SMTP:fugu@spikyfishthing.com] wrote:
> Having gone back through my FT books and working on some new designs,
> I'm wondering about cargo for equipment and personel. Is that same
50:1
> still used for ground equipment or is there a new ratio?
>
> Jaime

It's more along the lines of 25 cs per mass (some list members go up to
30
cs per mass), with the same 60:1 DS pts cost.
The discussion will be in the archives for April/May 1999.

There was some discussion of displacement vs mass vs weight when
arriving at
the figure, but was very reasoned.
If you haven't got DS handy,
4 cs per active bunk crewman
1 cs per coldsleep bunk
8 cs x size for ready to drop vehicles (hot drop)
5 cs x size for cargo stored vehicles

Brendan

Prev: RE: Tripods, was: Walkers Next: RE: Do you enforce Fleet "composition"